Thursday, March 4, 2010

Looking Up

I know things have been a bit gloomy lately on the blog, but my life really isn't that bad. I've been getting out more, seeing people and having fun! It's just very easy to use writing as an outlet for all my negative thoughts and feelings, because sometimes I don't want to burden my friends with all of that.

I went to my first pilates class since surgery last night, and my abs aren't thanking me for it. Actually my whole body is hurting, but I really want to gain back some of the muscle tone I've lost this year with being sick.

I have been attending yoga for the past couple of weeks, and I'm finding that a very mild work-out. I love the breathing exercises, and the way my instructor finishes each class with a story!

And this week is Arts Matter at school, put on by my Faculty society. I've been helping out at the art exhibit, coffee house and film festival. Tons of fun, and very talented people!

I did have a little bit of pain on my lower left side yesterday. It was pretty sharp, and it happened three times. I've called my gastro about it, hopefully it will be nothing. It freaked me out a bit because so far all my Crohn's activity has been on my lower right.

No comments:

Post a Comment