Sunday, April 18, 2010

Boys Beware!

This post contains things that you may not want to read, unless you are female and can sympathize.

I am currently in the middle of my period, trying to study for exams and ABSOLUTELY MISERABLE!! I have awful, awful uterus cramps, which have sent an invitation to my intestines to join in too! So I have cramps on top of cramps, and it's a really weird/painful thing when you can tell where one set of cramps stops and another starts.

The uterus cramps have also triggered some D, which means that in addition to feeling like crap, I am also running to the bathroom several times a day.

And, since I have been banned for life from Advil I can only take tylenol. Advil used to be my godsend during my period, pop 2-3 pills 4 times a day and the cramps/backache are much reduced. However, since tylenol is not a NSAID (which is actually a good thing because I'm allowed to take it) it only helps with the pain and has no effect on the cramps themselves.

I don't know why the universe has to conspire against me to make exam time the most difficult and painful it could possibly be.

I'll just keep my rice-sock hot and do my best to make it through this week without killing myself or anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment